CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7

Family at Christmas time- what could be better

This is a photo of my Husband side (part) of the family -2 of his brothers, his son, nephew and his mother taken back in 2007 a week before Christmas, while his brother was here from Alaska during the holidays. I will be applying this sketch over at Sketches in Thyme,  Frosted Designs ,to use Glitter and at Chop Suey to use the word Family in a project. The picture came out kinda blurry sorry I didn't have my reading glasses on when I took this picture.
 I used My Minds Eye, Bo Bunny, Teresa Collins and misc Christmas papers for this layout along with lots of embellishments. Also used three Cricut cartridges for the cuts- Accents Essentials, Home Accents and Christmas Cheer. Lots of glitter in several colors, stickles, punches, double sided tape, pop dots, and 3 Maya Road leaf decorative pins
This 3-D origami christmas tree was alot of fun to make it added alot of dimension to this page and I added stickles in 3 colors and punched out little snowflakes to decorate the tree. I saw a tutorial on this tree at Practical Scrappers about 2 weeks ago and I also have nmade several cards with this tree- just love how they turn out.-

No comments:

Post a Comment