CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6

She's a Junior with Style

I just love the simplicity of this layout that I did of my daughter's Junior school portrait. I used my Cuttlebug/folders to emboss all the stars with different patterns and then lightly sanded, pop dotted them added a button with scrappers floss tied on. Used cricut cuts for the title and sub title and inked some edges in brown and outlined words in black ultra fine marker. Papers used were Pink Paislee/Street Market,  Kaiser and Coredinations. Cartridges used were Graphically speaking and Sports Mania.
This is for the challenge this week over at Frosted Designs- Sketch along Tuesday which I will be entering this layout.
I found the sub title appropriate because of the fashion statement these girls were showing by ripping and tearing there shirts for the torn look-                                                                                     this was IN Style in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment