CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5

Tic Tac Toe layout for Paper Variety

What a fun challenge this was over at The Paper Variety-it had a little twist to it- so here is my take on a 2-page layout titled- Crazy Bowl.  My tic tac toe is the following
Layout-  B & W and Red - Mix Alphas
 I used a plan golden colored paper from K & Company paper stack, white and black cardstock for the hand cut bowling pins and circle punch for bowling balls and some chipboard alphas that I painted with acrylics in the colors I wanted. Made a journal spot and painted some do dads on it and trimmed the edge in blue. This was our crazy banquet nite at the end of our bowling season back in 2003, with a variety of pics using a corner punch - on all 12 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment