CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4

Star garland

I had so much fun doing this altered project the other night for my daughter's new home- I liked it so much -I cut out patterns to make 3 more this weekend. I will be applying this project over at FCCB #38 this week to use Ribbon.



Materials used:
Cartridges-Gypsy Font & Wanderings, Home Accents, George Basic Shapes, Christmas Cheer
several colors of Stickles, chipboard, acrylic paint, emossing folders, cuttlebug, 2-hole slot punch, ribbon, little pinecones and of course my Gypsy for planning and welding.. Here is a close up of one of the 5 stars -the reindeer/ winter one, which are all tied together with ribbon and bows with a small pincone in between each star, a total of about 6 feet long. My daughter plans to hang in from her white fireplace mantel.

No comments:

Post a Comment