CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from my house to YOURS... I was busy a few weeks ago decorating my front yard with pumpkins -scarecrows and mums and decided on painting some pumpkins instead of carving them and this is what I did to a few .
 These are out in front by the driveway with my house number painted on them- so cute.
 And why not do a chevron pattern on a white pumpkin and my initials with a polka dot pumpkin by my front door entrance with some beautiful magenta colored mums in full bloom.
 Then I spray painted these in silver, black and white and added tulip paint dots sprinkled with glitter-to use as a centerpiece on kitchen table . I just love the bling on these.
And one last pumpkin on my kitchen counter, which will look great for after Halloween into the month of November is my "Thanks" pumpkin with some raffia tied on the top and a few silk flowers. So thanks for taking a  look at some projects that have been keeping me busy with my crafts. Enjoy the holiday and Trick or Treat with the kiddies.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so festive Debbie! Love how you decorated the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete