CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4

Fall is in the air

Well Fall is here...so here is a 2-page layout of some fall pictures taken in Wisconsin Dells a few years back . I layered papers for the title area and used some metal rings and painted them and added the letters for the title of FALL. I then went to my scrap flower container and pulled out some fall colors ones that I had already premade and added a brad to the center of them. These were Cricut cuts and I just grabbed the colors and layered them together. The papers I used were from a stack from Me and My Big Ideas- love all the colors - and I just cut out some of the leaves and made my own journaling tag. I simply matted the pictures in either gold or white so they would stand out a bit against the paper background

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I really like your scrapping style with the natural papers and colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete