CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10

Two of my favorite

I called these tow of my favorite- but I really like them all- hard to pick two - but these two stand out with me because I like to work with layouts of the outdoor natural looks and the color green like in this layout.
 I torn several papers and pulled out my crimper (i forget about that tool) and used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch -I just love this punch. and added a few silk flowers and chipboard alpha's for the title and matted the pictures in a thin white cardstock.
I finally found a page to use this great background paper - which I didnt have to figure out all different papers just this one. I then used my cricut to cut out the lamp posts (since that is what they are standing by and holding on to in the picture) and added alot of small yellow silk flowers and some of my handmade embellies of leaves and flourishes and 3 more punched butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment