CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9

First dance/Cutting the cake

 More layouts for my daughter's wedding in Jamaica- almost finished with this book 1 of 3 that I have been working on all summer. The top layout is really like because I saw this tutorial on making your own feathers- so I did. As you can see there are two feathers in the middle of this layout and I also added some butterfly cricut cutsand a birdcage. For the feathers I used some preprinted sheet music paper that I downloaded or printed off Pinterest- inked them in several inks and then glued  the paperclip in the middle of the two papers and then cut at an angle to feather it and they were down-very simple- will have to make more of these cute embellies for future layouts.
And here is a simple layout of them cutting the cake I used pre cut alphas for the title and a cricut cut for the cake from Tie the Knot and matted the two pictures in the middle to stand out more than the other two. Oh yeah-- this page has a sheet of vellum on top of a grey piece of cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment