CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19

CRAZY LOVE

Crazy Love- is probably one of my favorite layouts I did this past weekend..and my daughter(the bride) came to visit me at the retreat and she just loved it!!! So I think I will be putting this page into a frame and giving it to them to display in their home.
With this layout I did not stick to the "Meant to Bee" theme or colors that I have been using in all the other layouts. Since the background was the red barn door- I thought I'd use this color in my papers and when I saw this crazy love paper a few months back I knew I would be using it somehow. But I did manage to add some burlap  into the title of You & Me banner (heart punched and faux stitching) and attached them with some black letter brads in my stash. Used a black a white diagonal paper, which I then colored in the red areas with marker and added a premade cutout ADORE with some heart brads and double matted the pictures. Once again- I really enjoyed working with this layout and like the simplicity of it. But, I want to put this in my scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment