CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6

What a two page week this has been

Ok- its been a week of posting two page layouts here ..lots of pages were done at the scrapbook retreat I was at in the middle of September..I actually did 62 pages on this weeknd retreat - and I;m going again in 1 week- so I will have to get ready with some more two page layouts.
Here is another one of my friends- son getting ready to zipline for his first time.This was really hard for me to figure out papers- because of the orange background in the pics- I think it took me over an hour to decide what to do...But I think it turned out pretty good considering all the colors and getting all the pictures on the two pages that she wanted. I found the papers in my stash  and cut out parts of the pattern papers into traingles for the top and bottom borders. I grabbed some gross grain ribbon sprayed it red and added chipboard embellies to represent buckles. I then added chipboard letters which I painted blue and added stickle. Of course the title were Cricut cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment