My project also has the Fall theme....pictures taken a few weeks ago of my fall decorated front yard, which I had fun painting on all the pumpkins, too!
12 ingredients and how I incorporated them into my layout:
1. Embossing: dry embossed the mats and the leaves with my Cuttlebug/folders
2. Buttons: 5 orange buttons with floss tied on and painted dots in black & white
3. Die-cuts: Used Straight from the Nest cartridge to cut out many fall leaves and embossed and inked
4. Stickles/ Glitter: I used both glitter paper / Stickles in orange on the pumpkins and leaves in bronze
5. Spray Mists: I used Tiger Lily and Oriental Poppy Tattered Angel Mists on the pumpkins with yellow cardstock
6. Alphabet Stickers: The title "My Fall Yard- Autumn Greetings & There is a Chill in the Air"
7. Fall Leaves: Die cut leaves that are embossed and inked in gold and bronze glitter-scattered on page
8. Stamping: I stamped the pumpkins with a rubber stamp in black ink and then cut out and pop dotted for a 3-D effect
9. Rhinestones/gems: I used purple rhinestones for the center of my flowers
10. Flowers: I hand crocheted six of the maroon flowers
11. Lace: I also hand crocheted the maroon lace on top half of page
12. Pumpkins: I stamped 3 pumpkins and cut out