CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30

Our favorite spot...Picnic Table

Yes another layout of my girls- Jenna and Izzy..I just adore them -they're just so cute.They have their favorite spot when they go outside in the back- the Picnic table . So I had to scrap this page- it took me awhile to find the right cartridge that had this picnic table while I was at a retreat and one of the other scrappers found this for me- not sure which one it was tho- but she said it was an older one. I also used  My Community and Ashley's alphabet cartridges.
I took white paint and painted around the border of the page and also the three areas which I wrote their names and date on. The background paper is from Reminisce (tree paper) and chalked the trees  and some alpha stickers for the title on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment