CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21

2 page layout of Dave's falls

While at my scrapbooking retreat a month ago I did another 47 pages for my childrens scrapbooks and this 2-pager was just one of the many that I did with same pictures ( one for each of the 5 books I do)  and this one is for my book. and it was my favorite one.
It was a family weekend trip to Michigan and I finally was able to get all the kids together to go for the 4th of july celebration. But on our way up we stopped at Dave's Falls in upper Wisconsin and did some sightseeing and picture taking- for the scrapbooks of course!
Supplies used: SEI floral pattern -embossed,  Best Creations-acetate on both sides over green paper. Dark & light grey- double matting, K&Company borders, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, handmade flowers (out of paper towels) rhinestones, Stickles, 8 gem stone brads, journal tags, and misc. chipboard embellies. Here are close-ups of each page. One of the journaling tags is inserted into a pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment