CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 31

Musher's Camp in Alaska

 An excursion while on their cruise in Alaska- Musher's Camp with the sled dogs... I love to scrap the outdoors- and this one was fun to do. I had a lot of memorabilia and photos to work with- so I did 6 pages of this event for her. In this next layout, I have a brochure -which can be lifted up to read all about the camp and a photo of their ticket stubs and cruise itinerary- a few other embellishments including the white stamped paw prints all over the page.
  Man's Best Friend 2 page was a simply layout so you could see all the action is the photos of the dog sleds- embellies used where ribbon on the corner of pics , washi tape, some red square epoxy stickers, cricut cut out titles and alpha stickers
  Of course, they had to go cuddle with the puppies...AWWW how cute. Here I used some doggy print papers I had and some black embossed bumpy paper ( not sure where or how long I have this paper- but I found it in my stash) and I just hand painted the words right on it and made some other embellies with corrugated chipboard.

1 comment: