CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 2

All Aboard..WP&YR Route

 This is a 2-page layout that I took separate pics of- I really like how this page turned out..it took me awhile to plan it- but it was worth the time. I took some pages out of a brochure that she had in her supplies and cut out little stuff and the best part was I used the map of the route they were on. half of it on each page.
Also has some R&R scrap paper -but not enough for both pages - Cut out the title with my Gypsy and Expression and put the little compass in the middle of the O in the title

 
 


 Liarsville -above was another excursion to pan for gold...so of course I used a gold embossed special paper for the background and a few embellies cut out and used part of some Alaska paper for the trim on the bottom. Colors of the Alaska state flag- blue and gold.
Bridges & Tunnels...where some of the sites on their train ride from Skagway, Alaska over 70 miles north and then back again. I did  the banners in the colors of the train- yellow and green- and hand stitched with twine some X X X and eyelets in between 

1 comment: