CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 22

Wonderful sites while in Alaska

Oh the beautiful sites in Alaska...but they are kinda hard to scrap at least for me-but I do like the simplicity of the finished pages- and you see those sites in the photos and not all the embellishments that are usually on a layout. So here are 2- 2page layouts of just photos (all 4x6's) which I simply matted each photo and put them on special papers with Alaskan pictures as the background and a little sticker in the middle of the pictures which represents what was going on. A train ride and lots of photographic moments or sites.
 I did have a little more room to add a few embellies on the layout below. I used my crimper on some scrap paper in the colors I wanted to pull out -very earthy and then handmade a few square embellies and attached a button and some twine along with a title cut out with Cricut Expression and covered in Stickles for a little and pop. Behind the title was some distraction from the paper pictures so I painted or dry bruched white paint over the area for the title to go so it would be seen better






1 comment: