CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 26

Alaskan Cruise




 Here are some more fabulous pages for the Alaskan Cruise book I did for a friend. I tried to keep all the pages fairly simple and to the theme, and she didn't want a lot of journaling to be done- so only a few pages I would put a spot or tag for that. Here I used my Expression to cut out the life savers and colored them and put black cord on them and pop dots for 3 dimensional
Since they go on a lot of cruises ( which I have never been on one- some day I will) they took some pictures of what I call the cloth critters in their rooms- I think they are so cute.
While on the cruise the girls took a few fun arts & craft classes to here is a page dedicated to the jewelry class they had fun doing. I have attached a few odd and end jewelry pieces to the page and used some colorful background papers since there wasn't much colors in the photos, and some washi tape-including on the alpha letters
I like the pop of colors I did on this page of the girls singing  Karaoke while on the ship. So I took a clue from the colors or the patterns in there clothes for the background paper and then just added the cricut cut title & names in some bright colors of hot pink and glitter gold

 Whale watching while on the Alaskan Cruise- how cool this must be. The pictures weren't the greatest- but you get the idea of the activity they were doing on this cold cloudy day. I love the cute whales that I cut out and added some water spouts to and the clouds above. And the whale paper was one of the papers she already had in the supplies to use. And below was a fun page to scrap- it was my friends Birthday while on their vacation so with the Cricut I cut out the title and some colorful balloons and with white acrylic paint did the mats for the photos

1 comment: