CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 12

I have been blessed with....

                                                 I have been blessed with Four of the Best...
      I love this project that I put up in my living room the other day. I already had the four frames of collages done- (which I did about 10 years ago-way before I started to scrapbook) I went thru all the pictures of each of my 4 children and cut them up and did individual  frames( 11 x 14) for  Linda- Cheryl-Brian & Eric. All the pictures were from the time they were born until they were in 8th grade, so about 13 years worth- wish I had some of these to scrapbook now tho- but this will be a special keepsake for each of them in the years to come, when I decide to give it to them...which  might not be for awhile now-  lol. I had taken these frames down about 2 years ago when I was going thru my divorce and thought we were selling the house...but we didn't and I know own the home and thought lets put a few things back up on the walls and found these in the storage room.
I haven't used my Cricut Expression to much to cut vinyl- so this was a fun project to work on. I'm not sure which lettering cartridge I used, but I think it was Lyrical letters- I tend to use this cartridge the most. I also cut out a few hearts in the black vinyl and now I love to go into my living room and just look at all the great memories - and how grown up there are (now 22- 28 yrs. old) The hardest part was hanging all the frames even. Sorry for the glare on the one frame, and I didn't use transfer paper either, so this was a little tricky-but I think I put the letters up pretty straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment