CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26

Welcome to Frugal Fridays week #30

Well I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Feast and Day- I'm still in Arkansas  and enjoying the company of my mother and I'm sure we are doing some kind of crafting as we speak-probably starting our Christmas cards or maybe we are shopping-one of the two, either one we're  having fun.
     So, here is a little tip which won't take up to much of your time-cause I know we are all busy this holiday weekend.
      Every wonder where you put that plastic cover  for your ink pad?  The lid that is to be replaced on top to keep your ink pad moist...well  that won't happen again. Just place an adhesive dot on top of the plastic lid and then put the main cover on and give a little push down, then the next time you take off the main lid the plastic lid will remain inside and you will never lose it again...AHHHaa great idea-isn't it? I thought so, when I first read about this in a scrapbooking tip book awhile back and I just now remembered I had done this to all my ink pads that had this kind of lid and I wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment