CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9

3 Cousins

Here is my take for PageMaps this month, using there sketch which I really like and will probably use again in the future. The photo's of my 3 young 3 year old cousins taken in Michigan during the 4th of July weekend at the parade in town. I used all K&Company 2 sided designer papers from paper stack to coordinate with each other, put all on white cardstock which doubled as my matt for the photo's. I used several floral punches for the flowers and added rhinestones in the middle. Some individual rub-on letters for my title and more rhinestones around the edges of my own handmade tag area with "Cousins". Inked all the edges in brown and pop dotted the three photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment