CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17

Time for a walk- a walk in the park.

Here is a fun page of my girls Jenna and Izzy and a page for one of my kids scrapbook (my favorite photo of the dogs). This is for the sketch at Sketches in Thyme #23 this week and I will be also applying this at Ella's Pink Scrapbook Challenge this week for colors of Red, Blue and Yellow.

Materials used: TPC Studio background paper, American Crafts flower pattern paper, blue cardstock, cut out fire hydrant from the TPC Studio paper, Cricut cuts (tree and limbs) Home Accents, all embellishments stickers from Walk in the Park and a couple of tickets.and pop dots. This was a fun sketch to work with this week and I enjoyed working with the Walk in The Park sticker set kit that went with each other and the colors of Red Yellow and Blue worked out great with this layout too- it made scrapping this page a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment