CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14

Layouts for Creative Scrappers Challenge #128 & 129

I just got home from a scrapbooking retreat and have a few pages to enter for Creative Scrappers challenges that I worked on this weekend and want to get them posted as soon as I could. This entry is the newest challenge #129-which is a sketch. This was a painting project I did this  past September- I repainted the sign into our subdivision-which was badly needed and I changed the color of the windmill so it stood out better-which alot of the neighbors really like-now. In the layout I used Fancy Pants, DCWV and Recollections papers, textured brown  and some white and tan cardstock. I inked all the edges and used Cricut cut from Lyrical Letters for the Title "before & after", which I ran through the crimper before I sprayed with coffee bean glittter mist. I hand cut the cattails and added some flowery soft to the tips for dimension. Added some cute Fiskars stamps of some frogs and a few cricut cuts-windmill (heritage) dragonflies with stickles.
 This next layout is for Challenge #128 to use a 12" wide photo- I really enjoyed this-something new to try. So I had this photo of fall colors from a  subdivision that I drive thru everyday and I just loved looking at all the burning bushes _"like a Sea of Red in the fall. So I printed a large 12" version to work with. I used several fall papers, a pre die-cut of leaves, ribbons, stickers, a book mark, border punch, 3 metal leaves by Karen Foster, inks, chalks, vellum saying on picture, my Expressions using Home Accents for the leaves and Wild Card for the title. I sprayed a piece of white paper with several Tim Holtz's distressing Inks and then used a single leaf stamp on top of that and then did my cricut cuts on my own handmade color designer paper

No comments:

Post a Comment