CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18

Grandmas are Special

 I did this layout at a Heart & Soul retreat this past weekend and I just love it and also won 1st place for a contest called Parade of Pages. It just so happens it will also works for the SOUS sketch-which I didn't plan that way- but it works-Great! I think I will put this page in a frame and put it on display in my home instead of in a scrapbook-in memory of my Grandma- since I don't have too many photo's of her-It will be nice to have out during the holidays.
    
click on photo for enlargement

     Materials used: K&Company 2 sided designer papers, SpellBinders die cuts, Cuttlebug, rhinestones, Spray Glimmer mists, Stickles, buttons,  sewing thread for lace flowers, ribbons, epoxy glossy accents, Martha Stewart border punch, circle punch, stamps, chalks, pop dots, many inks, Cricut cartridges-Jasmine, Serenade, Home accents, and a few misc. embellishment sayings and bingo card.

No comments:

Post a Comment