CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7

Thirteen - for Sketch along Tuesdays

This is the first sketch for Sketch along Tuesdays over at Frosted Designs and I just had to enter in this challenge. For some reason I was stumped on how to do this layout-maybe it was the pictures, or that I wasn't sure what to do for embellishments-but it took me awhile to figure what I was going to do. So I ended up doing a fairly simple looking page. I used papers from My Minds Eye Complete Boy paper stack, Martha Stewart die-cut on the whole page-back with paper in certain areas (this was the hardest part), white gel pen and Cricut cartridge Wild Card for the title.I put ice blue stickles in the center of each of the blue diamonds( which doesn't show very well in this photo) also used dark blue cardstock, sanding block, and spray adhesive.

This is my son's thirteenth birthday-he's now a teenager! We celebrated it in Lake Geneva ,Wisconsin back in June of 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment