CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2

Viking Football- 2 page layout

I really enjoyed doing this layout this weekend-FOOTBALL....These photos bring back some great memories of all the games, practices and cheering (alot of cheering) of my youngest son. He put 110 %  effort into all of his games and it worked out great he was always the star player, which I was so proud of him at every game. I'm entering this layout over at Sketches in Thyme #21 this week for a 2 page layout which worked out great for these photo's. I used black cardstock and some football sport papers by Moxie, Scrappin Sports, and Teresa Collins. I inked all the edges in brown or black. I used my Cricut cartridge for the clipboard from Sports Mania. But what I really liked on this layout is the football laces I did with cream satin ribbon on 4 areas of the page, using my Big Bites to punch all the holes and then lacing them up. Other embellishments used were alot of the cut-outs from the papers and football brads, epoxy cheer sticker, and some black and gold stars, and Alpha's tiles for the Viking title. I have not journaaed on the clipboard yet-because I have to ask my son exactly what positions he played I can't remember, he played so many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment