CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7

Welcome to Frugal Fridays week #36

First of all, I would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year   As you can see I change my blog around a bit-something different for the new year and it fits the season better. So on with this weeks tidbit-I'm sure all of you scrappers have made some type of goals for the New Year and can't wait to get started on them. First,we must have the tablespace to do this and its nice to always have a clean and tidy space when we start our projects
So here is a little tip to keep your working space cleaner as you do some of those projects. I use sprays and glitter alot on my pages so I'm always making a bit of a mess and don't want to spend alot of time cleaning up or staining my table areas. So I use my older cricut mats for my everyday table saver for cutting or gluing items, old placemats or cheap one from garage sales for a table protector when I'm using my sprays and glitters. Then I purchased some medium thickness vinyl from Walmart by the yard ($2.00) and cut them up in sizes to cover my work space that I use everyday to layout my pages on. And every so often I use some water down dish soap and spray and wipe any residue away and its ready for the next time. Well have fun and start on those scrapbooking goals that you have set-I have a goal of a page a day...this will keep me busy for a year.

1 comment:

  1. Another great idea! Thanks for sharing it with us!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete