CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30

A Pinata for his graduation party

Here is my take of the sketch over at Let's Capture these sketches. this is my first entry at this new blog site I found last week titled "Pinata". It is of my son at his 8th grade graduation party trying to hit the pinata-blindfolded and with a fly swatter- it was so funny watching the kids all attempt at breaking the pinata open it took many and many swings- which gave everyone the opportunity at trying.
 I used My Mind's Eye Complete Boy stack papers, painted the trim on the photo's in Brick Red acrylic paint, dark blue cardstock for background paper, found some blue and white striped fabric to look like the one they were blindfolded with and attached it to the layout and tied a knot in it. Painted the chipboard letters in brick red also and then sanded them. Added a journaling spot-but forgot to write before I took this photo

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! It looks like he had a lot of fun.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the alphas and good for you getting these photos!

    ReplyDelete