CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30

Sketches 100 & 101 from The Scrappiest

I'm posting two layouts here on this post for the sketches 100 and 101 over at The Scrappiest- this week they have been keeping me busy with all their great sketches.
Here is sketch 100 titled "Monkey Business" I used K&Company papers from the Urban stack and white cardstock, cut out two large tags and attached some yellow ribbon on them, added a K&Company embellishment for the title and saw this tutorial this week on these round yarn embellishments and had to try them out. They are so simple to make and I really like how they turned out and look great too. I used bright yellow yarn and added a large orange metal buckle like brad and a smaller white brad in the middle, then with black marker added the words goofing around on the edge of this yarn embellishment- not sure what to call them.

 This next sketch is #101 and I used  all K&Company papers again with the pink and green colors for these photos of my cousin "the bride" with me and my daughter taken back in 2004. I made my flowers with 5 different flower punches and attached a brad in the middle and curled the petals with my piercing tool, and some green rhinestones and the title "Cousins" I used a glue pen to write and added pink glitter to it

1 comment: