CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5

My take for Creative Scrappers sketch #137

Another layout for one of the many scrapbooks I'm working on all at once a total of 8- so I have to repeat alot of pictures for each of the 4 kids books- so bear with me with some of my layouts (pictures).
 This sketch this week was great to work with I love to add a circle to my pages. Here I used all My Mind's Eye papers from the Complete Boy paper stack. Cricut the butterflies and then ran them thru my cuttlebug with the Swiss dot folder, Circle cutter by Fiskars, 2 scalloped punches, circle punch, Karen Foster's scrappers floss, some chalks and copper colored rhinestones for the butterflies.Made my own journal spot from scrap papers.
I will be applying this layout also over at Scrap-tures this week to use some gems on a project, and the sketch is from Creative Scrappers #137 this week

1 comment: