CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27

Sous - sketch layout

Same Name...is my title for this layout of my son Eric and his friend Randy Fagan. While we were visiting Marquette Michigan a few years back- we noticed as we were driving down the main street a Store named Fagan's. We just had to stop and take a look and a photo outside the store- for Randy. I will be applying this layout over at Stuck on you Sketches for this fabulous sketch.
 I used a plain cardstock in dark green and used chalks to highlight the back a bit and then added a precut decorative paper that I cut up and laid out to my likings to fit the page and sketch (somewhat). Some large silk flowers that I added stickles and some glitter for the centers, gold alpha' letters for the title, my own flourishes with black puffy paints, a journal tag tied on with ribbon,
 A frame piece of chipboard inked and added to the top of a old dictionary page torn out and added the letters Fagan to the inside of the frame- to look like the frame in the store window. Other materials used, ribbon, decorative scissors, brads, inks, chalks, Zig writers , staples, an old stamp, pop dots and Yes paste.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you added the dictionary page. Such a subtle touch, but great! Nice page!

    ReplyDelete