CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2

D E B -just for me.

A project just for me----something that I have made and already have hanging in my scrapbook room. I made these a few weeks ago and thought I would have them posted while I'm on vacation in Las Vegas for 10 days. Since I won't be working on any challenges during this time.
 As you can tell my favorite color is lime green and  second is teal and then purple, which is represented very well in these large 7" wooden letters I purchased from Michael's awhile back for $3.00 each plus used my 20% off entire purchase coupon. They were already white so I didn't need to paint them so I left the sides white and just covered the front of them with papers from We R Memory Keepers paper stack.
 With each letter I stamped with Martha Stewart alphas a word that I choose to describe myself- using the first letter of= D -delightful   E- energetic  B-brilliant using black Staz-On ink. I inked the edges in either teal or lime green inks and then used my Yes paste to attach all the embellies on each one.
 Embellies used were: silk flowers, decorative fibers, chipboard covered in papers and cut out, floral ribbon, brads, buttons, scrappers floss, Stickles, Prima butterflies, and precut chipboard for more words.
On the little precut chipboard pieces I added a few more words to each letter that I also liked- examples devoted-determined-discover /  explore-exciting-enthusiatic /  bubbly- beautiful-bold. The letters already had the hardware on the back to hang so I did as soon as I finished them. So the background color of lavendar are the walls in my craftroom- such a pretty shade of purple. Well thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment