CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25

Reach for the Stars

Here is a take I did from the sketch over at Pencil Lines- not sure if I got it posted in time tho- but I will share it with all of you. I used My Mind's Eye paper "life stories" and sprayed with Tattered Angel Mist in the center using carmel apple and coffee shop -browns. I then stamped large stars around the circle area using stamps by Autumn Leaves.

I made my own banner that I used flag stamps by Hero Arts in two patterned papers and then cut out and stamped my title on them in black ink. The clouds I cut out of white cardstock and added Flower Soft in Ivory to them and attached them on the page. The Title reach for the Stars was a Cricut cut from the cartridge Jasmine.the ribbon was folded scrap paper and some punches were used to write on for the center of the ribbonette. Other materials used were pop dots, Yes paste, Stickles, punches, decorative scissors and twine for the banner.
In this layout I had two kids graduating in the same year- son from 8th grade and daughter from High School and within days of each other also- was a little hectic around this house back then in May of 2005, with graduations, parties and cleaning . I am so glad those days are past me I don't know if I would have the energy to do all that anymore...lol

1 comment:

  1. Love the banners! I have banners on my layout today too. wow... two graduating kids, I bet that was awesome too!

    ReplyDelete