CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12

Relay for Life -layout

Relay for Life layout I usedpurple star patterned paper, black silver star by DCWV and a lazer-cut with stars.Pictures matted on white cardstock, and the Title was cut from cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolon white cardstock, back with black. The moon and stars were cut from George and the tag was from Tags, bags, boxes and more and I used my Gypsy to weld together. The swirls and the hope were from AE and I used black diamond, white diamond, stickles on the stars .I cut strips of cardstock to journal on . This is my DH who broke his foot during the event and we came back to do a lap in the wheelchair in the memory of our lost loved ones, who's names are on the bags which I cut out and put in the layout also.I am entering this layout in the Pagemaps Challenge for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment