CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11

LID Challenge 4/10 - 4/16

Here is sketch 2 from this week. I used lt blue cardstock and covered with My Minds Eye paper, Inspirables paper and Reminesce Paper inked all edges in Staz-On Brown, used a cream floral paper to use as my journal area. Used Fiskars template for the dry embossing of the solid sage green paper in a leaf pattern.I used the carts GW for the daisy's and then chalked them in several colors, and used stickles- black for the center of flowers.The brackets are from GBS cart and also chalked, and the title motorcycle mama was welded with my Gypsy using GF cart.
This is my mom on a day trip with her brother Paul in the late summer in Michigan, were they saw alot of black eyed susan flowers that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment