CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18

Paper Poppy Kit= April Challenge

Over at Paper Poppy- another place I found this week they are having a challenge to include the following in a project: Colors -black & white, music symbol, andsong lyrics in the title. This adorable layout of my 2 dogs Jenna & Izzy is what I came up with this week.I used several cartridges on this layout also. Mickey and Friends for the bone borders cut twice and layered and I wrote in white marker some doggy sayings on them and pop dot them. Tags, boxes and more I used for the frames of the dogs to kinda look like windows-put some clear plastic on them and used white marker to make it look like a window, which may be hard to see in this picture. Lyrical Letters to do all the wording and musical notes all done on my Gypsy. I used a musical note paper and some other patterned black and white with a bit of poppy colored in it and black, brown and poppy colored cardstock. I again had fun doing this page..I just love my dogs I think they are the cutest .

No comments:

Post a Comment