CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18

Frosted Designs challenge "Tree"

Over at Frosted Designs which I just joined the other day they are having a challenge in honor of Earth day coming up and it is to have a "Tree" in your project somewhere, so this is what I came up with which took me about 4 hours to do, but I think it turned out great.
I used many different items on this page. Papers used were by Paper Co. brown & green cardstock,EK Success and K&C company patterned papers,Fiskars template "woodgrain" for the tree trucks,chipboard letters by Cloud9 Designs "our Home"silk flowers, brads, brown distress ink, metal hearts, owl cutouts from The Paper Studio papers, embroidery floss, vellum sayings. I used the following cartridges : SYI for the trees and layered more leaves on top and put some green stickles on them. Lyrical Letters for the address 316, brackets, birds, and the butterfly. Just Because for the rabbit, birdhouse, squirrel and birds. I had alot of fun with this page...this is the most detailed layout I have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment