CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12

Good Times - The 2 of Us

I am entering this layout in the Paper Poppy Kit Co challenge for the Month of April. I had fun doing this page, love contemporary looking layouts. I used Paperboy papers, blue cardstock, layered the circles and used a hole punch on the white square paper as a border and the circle border trim on the lower half was also punched out in 2 sizes and used silver brads in every other one. The 3 larger circles on the left were attached with colored brads.I used the Fiskars circle cutter for all these larger circle cuts. The titles I used my cricut cartridge Jasmine and my Gypsy to weld The Good Times together, using a dk. blue cardstock.This is me and DH years ago out at the local bar and grill just being silly and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment