CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5

L.I.D. Challenge Sketch 2 week of4/2- 4/9

Here is my take on sketch 2 I used JB for the car truck and wagon cuts, DC for the bus, and JAS for the title and George to cut the circles. I attached 3 ribbons with polka dots. Added a journal tag to this sketch cause I needed to do some journaling and like the area here. In place of the buttons I used JB and cut out the 2 circles with a wagon and a truck on them. I used white cardstock for the title and sprayed a red color wash by Tim Holtz, then outlined the circles in blue marker to stand out more.This page is for my son Brian in the red and blue shirt, that is him in the pic on the bottom right corner. I made 2 more pages for my other 2 kids in the picture.
This layout is for Daughter Cheryl and her picture is in the lower right corner using all same carts but arranged them on this layout a little different.




And this layout is for son Eric in the green and did smaller 1/2 circles and sprayed the palaymates in red color wash and then added red glitter to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment