CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24

FCCB #6 Challenge "Winged"

This week over at Fantabulous Cricut the challenge of the week was  "winged" anything that flies, like a butterfly, dragon,or etc. I thought I'd would do something different instead of my usual layouts. I came up with this really cute wall hanging for my craftroom. I was inspired by my curtains for the color theme and I like butterflies. So I used SYI for the circle theme border and welded with my Gypsy 4 different butterflies in each center (2 from GW and 2 from LL).I cut them out of white cardstock , used chipboard and glued on 4 different color papers on each one,that matched my colors in my curtains(that I also made years ago) then put the white cutout on top. I used prima flowers and attached with button brads and tied some Karen Foster scrappers floss in brown on each flower. I then used Stickles "Diamond"  put that around the center frame of each butterfly. I used a ribbon glued to the back of each frame to hang. I'm am really happy how this little project turned out and it looks really good hanging in my wonderful room, it's so bright and cheery.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment