CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1

FCCB #3 Challenge Bling it on.

Here is my Bling it On - Challenge for FCCB #3 this week. I used 2 papers by The Angel Company and a dark greyish black paper for decorative strip cut from GW sprayed with glimmer Mist in Pearl and attached rhinestones also. I cut the title from LL and covered with black diamond stickles. The boots were from JB and outlined in a silver gelly roll pen and a small rhinestone attached to the 3 different boots.I love the colors in this layout they match the background of the photos and the golden color in my hair.These pictures were taken in a glamour studio back in 1994 with a few friends of mine when I was going thru my divorce, they (friends) talked me into doing this. It was fun then, but even funnier now looking at these pictures- I have to laugh. I am also using Sketch 2 this week from the L.I.D. challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment