CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9

More layouts from the past that I like

This page I like the bright colors and looks real summery I just punch out some circles that were already on paper and scattered them on the page like a border added a few little tags for names and date and torn the paper underneath in 4 sections


This page was fun to do because I just drew and cut out all the embelishments the notes and record and did all my journaling on them for this %0's theme wedding reception , using the colors of black and white with the pink of course.

Again I cut out bats for this halloween theme page and wrote my title on them
This is an eye catching page because of the circles and rectangles in the layout. In one circle is a compass, one for journaling and the other circle has a picture in it plus I love the colors, which I try to pull out in the kids clothing to make it pop a little for who ever's page I'm doing so they stand out when someone looks at the page.
Of course I like this disney page because of the mickey mouse ears for the center of the page and a few embellishments scattered that I either cut from paper or drew on my own like the hands. Alot of pictures for a 2 page layout with a few journaling tags. This 2-page layout was for my daughter Cheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment