CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20

Some of my favorite layouts of Brian

I love the colors in this layout and they match his shirt. So I jus punched several squares out and stamped a pattern of lettering on each one and layered them on the black cardstock to create a simply layout.
I used several items for texture on this layout of Big Wheels. I like the colors and inked edges and used pop dots for a 3-d look and journal on blue paper.

I like the layout and was able to have alot of room for journaling on this page even with 4 pictures. Just used a simple patterned paper and added white letters for titled and some rub-on dragonflies in a few areas on page.





I  likes how I used the leaf pattern of some paper I just cut the part out that I wanted and used as a border on the pages. And the whiter pattern templates for journaling which I needed alot of space for that, and the colors are very simple so it would not distract from the pictures.

I like the paper with cousins all over it So my title with chipboard letters is CUZ. I used colors that would bring out Brian in the picture since this is his page for his scrapbook...so purple it is. I used ribbon and punched flowers with brads for embellishments and a journal spot, added a little glitter to the title also.





This was a fun page. I used fish pattern paper for background and crimped olive green strip on side added fun fur in a variety oc colors and layered on paper the letters for the title Tick Creek. added a metal charm bracelet like at the top that had fishing engraved on it.







This is my most favorit layout of my boys. When they were about 4 and 3 dressing and posing one day for pictures. So I put one in black and white for contrast and the individual ones colored. I used a reddish pattern paer for background and stamped in black ink the title or saying all around the border and used a white gelly ink roll pen to fill in all the letters. And added a piece of rope  liek a looso on the top of the pictures. I just love this page.
I like this layout cause I used some scrap papers and just laid them vertically on layout and added some stamped swirls and a journaling area and some brad letters for title. A simple a quick page done for Brian dancing with cousin and sister.

Pictures taken at Great America, or Six Flags by our house of the boys having a fun time in the kiddie section. Used a couple different papers and cut out stars and attached with brads.

I just love this page especially the pictures of Brian. He thought he was so cool with these shades on. So I titled it Mr Hollywood and used some bought filmstrips and felt lettering and a precut directors chair. I did this layout several years ago when I first started scrapping. It was simple and cute when I finished it.

Another page that I like it was a simple layout with 2 papers in stripes and doubled matted pics with cut out dinosaurs from paper and 2 journaling tags attached with brads. I love the colors in this page, and just love the pics of my son when he was about 3.

Here is my buddy Brain at about 6 months old during a photo op at home. I made the circle on the computer with the saying, Buddy, you are the happiest little boy" which he was. I then just cut all the pictures in different size circles and scattered them on the page. I hand doodled black dots all around the pics to make them stand out a bit more.

I just like the colors in this layout, they go with Brians shirt and titled it Graffiti, because we painted his name on a rock in Michigan out at my uncle's camp, while he was fishing.I used acrylic paints for the title and attached a journaling tag and chipboard arrow.

I just have to laugh when I look at this page of my boys aka "Brianna and Erica". My daughters loved dressing them up in there younger years and It was fun for me to do this page in pinks and flowers. I stamped the flowers on paper and cut them out and used stickers for the names and a journaling tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment