CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8

Older Layouts I've done for daughter Cheryl

This is of my second daughter Just some misc pictures of her one summer that I wanted to scrap ,I like the cut stripes I did on top of the page and stapled them on
This page I like because of the way I tore the paper to make it look like sand and the background paper to look like the sky and put the picutes so they lined up the fence in the background. The girls loved making sand castles in the sandbox and swinging in the summer
Here are some cute pictures of Cheryl so I used a template to cut the paper to look like a fence and added ribbon and some tages and stamped the words on them simply but cute
This is when we went to Florida for a week and spent some time at the ocean and the water park I like again the sand look with torn paper and the little splash I cut out with her picture in it added some fibers and charms

This is Cheryl in 3rd grade and her school picture I like this page cause I matched the papers to her dress and love all the stamped flowers that I cut out of colored scrap papers.
I used several colorful patterned papers for this layout to work with the colors in the pictures. I used strips to journal on and added brads to attach them
With this layout I cut from some patterned paper just the part I needed to look like a wave and added chipboard letters covered in pink glitter. The girls were jumping off a bridge in key west and having fun at the pool and on the beach. Used a striped paper to act as the matted area for the pics.
Love this 4th of July layour. I used brown wrapping paper and crimpped it and used it for the background on the left side of page and also for the journaling area. Cut of some pre designed hearts and flag and added butoons and tied little red thread in several places on the page. The corner on the picture are also crimped paper with red thread tied on. With more buttons scattered on the page.