CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29

Just got home from State Bowling Tournament

I've only been gone 3 days and so glad to be home missed my cricut MB and my scraproom. I'm so glad to be home and ready to scrap tomarrow- have a few new challenges to work on. But, I did visit a scrapbook store in Fairview Heights, Il(near St.Louis- that was just Fabulous...wish I had more time and money to spend at this place. It was called the Scrapbook Factory and had everything you could possibly want or need and the customer service was great and very friendly, so if you are ever with in an hour of this place it worth the trip to visit it, you wont be sorry. Thanks to my friend Linda  aka cjsnana for telling me about this store, she lives in the area and  she let me know of its whereabouts, while I was at my state bowling tournament this past weekend. Well gotta to get to bed and get ready for a fun day in my scrapbook room.

No comments:

Post a Comment