CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23

FCCB #2 Challenge easter/pastel colors

Somebunny loves you
This is my easter/pastel project for FCCB Challenge # 2 .I decided to do a 12 x12 layout for future Easter pictures of my grand-daughter, who justed turned 1. I used a grey patterned paper for background with a  teal colored lazer cut paper that I sprayed with a glimmer mist in lime green . I used GW for the bunnies, egg shapes, the basket is from DC, the tag is cut from George and all the lettering is from GF, using my Gypsy to weld together. I used fiskars templates to dry emboss the basket and eggs and then chalked them in different pastel colors. I highlighted the somebunny loves you with glitter glue"diamond" The tag I used the negative of Happy Easter and chalked behind , attached with a brad from making memories.I then glued some silk flowers with button brads and tied on some green scrappers floss. I used pink and purple cardstock for the matted frame areas and inked the edges in purple. So this page will be ready when I get those adorable pictures of the granddaughter in a few week


No comments:

Post a Comment