CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20

Misc. layouts that I like of Eric

I like the colors and the pictures of eric in this layout. Simple marroon colored background with polka dot paper and letters cut out for Title SAY CHEESE, cause he has that cheesy smile  all the time.
I like this layout of pictures and especially the ones I cut up of all the 4 kids. I used patterned paper to cut out the flower embellishments and added glitter glue and stamped acorns and layered them for the 3-d look and some butterflies scattered on paper with some rub-ons for sub titles on page

This is a layout I did for both eric and linda. I scrap lifted this from some magazine. I like the way the picute and paper where cut at an angle. I then cut parts of a patterned paer out with the tree limbs and owls or birds and put them in 3 spots and added a tag for journaling and the colors are wonderful also.





Love the colors especially when I can get away with it on a boys page. Eric  and Jenna on the day Eric was leaving for college. I used several patterned papers with the bright pink and tore the edges and laid them scattered and cut out the flowers and stems from prepattern paper and stamped the title on off white gross-grain ribbon. Also used black lettered brads to attach to ribbon also. made a journaling tag and used black square brads. Double matted the pics in black and white which makes them really pop

GOT MOVES is the title on this layout and used browns and blues on 2 pattern papers used cricut cart to cut out arrows which I added blue glitter to to give the page movement. no need to journal on this page.
I like this layout because of the colors and the twine I sewed in  and the colors I used to pull out from Erics shirt he was wearing . I also put dots behind the top middle picture to make it stand out more thatn the others.

This was a fun page to do. Eric was about to open this package, he was so excited about it. It was his first kite from grandam. So what a prefect title Go fly a Kite. I used 3 patterned papers and cut one big circle from one of them to put behind picture and hand cut some kites and attached brown string to them, and sticker letters for the title.

Eric with our new puppy GIZMO use bright green cardstock and some bright patterned dog paper and half covered with lazer cut teal paper on left side. Addeda journal area and cut Gizmo from my cricut using George. At the time this was the only cartridge I had.

I used a blue baseball theme paper for the right side and plain white cardstock on left. I cut the baseball bats and glove from some other themed paper and a journal area in blue and orange. But I hand drew baseball stitches around border in red and again around the picture in white on the black matt. Simple and nice layout I think.
The pictures aren't that great but I like the circles that I cut out attached with small brads, but I stamped 4 words on each circle and used white precut letters for the title. And the circle patterned paper goes well with the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment