CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7

Vatican City- seven pages

These pictures were kinda of hard for me to scrap and add embellishments too- wasn't to sure what to use- since these photos are of a friends vacation and wanted simple layouts done -with lots of 4 x 6 pictures. So I did what the customer wanted and I hope she likes how they turned out. I will be posting over 80 layouts in the next few weeks of all the pages I did on her vacation to Europe.
     These first two are a 2 page layout of Vatican City- lots of architectual pictures. I used some papers that pulled out the colors that I saw in the photos and then torn some areas and just inked all the edges- for some embellies I added the two keys with cord tied on them in gold and 2 large square black brads- very simple but I thought fit well

 This next layout was another hard one to do- St Peter's Church -the largest church in the World- statues what kind of embellies should I have used here? Iwent with the paper stack  from Europe papers are pulled out the blue in the photos and then hand stitched with blue and white bakers twine. Add recycled the outside frame which I had previously cut out for another layout in charcoal brown cardstock

  The next is a 2 page layout of the Cathedral Bell Tower Church in Italy and using my Cricut and Gypsy to cut out the title and chalk itadded dots with fine marker and then added some Stickles to each letter.
 The Roman Forum 2 page layout is very simple with two papers for background and some handmade flourishes I did with tulip paint and the cricut cut title with rust and gold papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment