CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

I did this project with my daughter the other day and we had so much fun and great memories as we did this project. She wanted to save all her wedding cards but didn't want them just in a shoebox- but yet she didnt want me to scrap them all either  lol. So we came up with the idea to use a OLD photo book and make a new cover for it and then we just hold punched all the cards and put them inside this 3" binder  and it worked out great and we didnt spend very much money at all on this either- that was the best part.
 This is the front cover(above) with a paper from DCWV black and white paper stack and we used the Gypsy and Cricut to cut out all the word and some embellies. inked the edges and added a few wedding theme stickers we found at Walmart for $1.00.
 Happily Ever After is of course the back of the album
And to finish it off we added a black gross grain ribbon to tie it all up - since it was so thick filled with all her wedding cards- which she can cherish in many years to come- instead of putting them in a box and storing them in a closet, where they will never be looked at again...In fact this just gave me another idea for ME..I save all my cards especailly the handmade ones and they are just in a shoebox---maybe Ill make me a book to keep all my special cards in--I like this idea!
                                     Wishing all of you a Happy Valentines Day!!!

1 comment: