CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18

Cloth Critters...so cute

I really like the idea I came up with for these next three pages I did of the cute little cloth critters that the staff left in their rooms daily...how cute are these?
This first page is the welcome aboard page of the room- with the port hole and anchors and one cute critter. I was stumped for awhile about embellishments to use on these pages- then I had a light bulb moment!!!. I was at my scrapbooking retreat and thought I'll make some do-dads out of a washcloth- kinda like the critters were made of..So I went to my hotel room and grabbed a washcloth (I know, bad me) and cut out circles and folded them a bit and added a flower brad to the centers of them
This next layout is of two more critters and their stateroom number..I used the same papers on all three pages and cricut cuts for the words and chalked them in blues and peachy like colors or left them white. I matted all the photos in brown cardstock
and the last of the 3 layouts of Cloth critters I also added their names to the layout and inked all the 12 x 12 edges in brown...so simple yet, so adorable I think. I know she will really like these pages when she finally sees them.

No comments:

Post a Comment