CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16

Bon Voyage....

Bon Voyage 2-page layout turned out great-I had some map like papers which had money and passports in the middle of the pages- but I covered them up with the photo's- so you can only really see the map part of the papers- which is what I wanted. I matted the photo's in red cardstock to really pop out and stamped the banners on primary colors -blue, yellow and green with black ink and pop dotted them onto red cardstock for 3-D look. All the other embellies where just saying which I cut out and put again on red cardstock and added a few rhinestones to the corners of them along with the large chipboard "bon voyage"  as the title.
Cruisin Buddies was another pre lazer cut which Im using as the title and simple black mat on large photo. I selected the paper from the paper stack of world travels and just added a few sticker embellies and cut out a cloud shape from lined paper with some chalked edges for them to journal on later. Oh yeah I had cut the little blue waves for the bottom of page also.

No comments:

Post a Comment